Sunday, June 04, 2006

Rose Tea and the Cure for Breast Cancer

rose_tea

Whole Foods is a happy place and today it brought a smile to my face when I traipsed through their tea aisle.

One whole section was pink, which immediately caught my eye. Upon closer inspection, I found the tea for me: The Republic of Tea. Their line of products, "Sip for the Cure," donates 75 cents for each tin o' tea purchased to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

The one I picked up (pictured) -- you know, the reason for the inclusion in this blog-- is Pink Rose: green tea, pink peony petals and rose flavoring!!! And it was on sale, no less.

Whole Foods has some other pretty floral teas but some were quite costly. Pick one up for $7.99 and help fund the cure for breast cancer too.

{
http://www.republicoftea.com/templates/detail.asp?navID=1020&catid=26}

No comments: