Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lavender Mojito

lavender-mojito

What could be more pleasurable than a spontaneous trip out to the wine country for dinner? How about a delightful flower-infused drink?

The Girl & the Fig -- probably the most adorable restaurant name EVER -- is a low-key, brasserie that has friendly service and good food. Located in Sonoma, you'll find Frenchy-inspired tartines, entrees and dessert.

I wasn't in the mood for wine (I know, I know - it's the WINE country, I get it!), or plain old water. What did my little eye spy on their lengthy list of libations? Lavender Mojito! I couldn't help but squeal just a little. It wasn't a hard decision to make.

Lavender and rose-infused simple syrup and a lovely lavender sugar rim are what make this drink so special. And yes, it was delicious!

1 comment:

fashiontemptress said...

Do you know if it would be possible to get a recipe to make this? I'm obsessed with any kind of food with lavender and was quite happy when I stumbled on your blog.

Thanks,

Jennifer